Buying or selling a home can be one of the most stressful times of your life, but we aim to make the process as easy and simple as possible. We have a long history of providing a first class service to customers at every stage of the conveyencing process and have an extensive knowledge of the local market.
We have an extensive range of properties available – details are available from our offices or online. Please contact one of our offices to discuss your particular requirements. Our friendly staff will keep in regular contact with you to update on the latest properties as they come on the market, either by telephone or email.
Good communication is essential when selling your home, from organising viewings to negotiating a sale price and progressing through the sales process to completion. Our professional staff are on hand to guide customers from start to finish.
We are happy to provide you with a free no-obligation valuation and market appraisal and to advise how we market our properties for you.
The benefits of appointing Bradshaws to sell your home include:
• The preparation of honest, accurate sales particulars including colour photographs, internal pictures and garden views as applicable
• Multi-branch coverage from computer linked offices in prime locations
• Internet advertising - reaching a world wide audience
• Mass mailing and telesales to our large applicant database
• Extensive advertising in leading local newspapers
• Accompanied viewings
• Free mortgage advice
• Branches open up to seven days a week
• Regular market updates
• Constructive feedback on viewings
• Professional sales co-ordinators
• Competitive selling fees